Popular Post

Team Uncool Fashion Likes: Revolutionary Nicola Formichetti


I have no idea why Lady Gaga came to mind while I was sitting on the couch this morning over looking the Indian Ocean while on Vacation in Durban, South Africa's tropical paradise. I always think of Lady Gaga and style master Nicola Formichetti as a unit, leaning more towards the fashion than the music. He being one of the most 'on it' stylist's in the world, having worked as fashion editor for publications like Dazed, V & Another Magazine.

Im not such a fan of Lady Gaga's music but I am a fan of Nicola Formichetti, the Japanese Italian superstar falls in as one of my greats of 2010. He is currently the fashion director of Vogue Hommes
Japan.


Lady Gaga for Rolling Stone Magazine.

Fashion Director of Dazed for a time, producing some of their most rememberable covers. 

New on his blog. Lady Gaga, Dark and Twisted.