Popular Post

Team Uncool Loves: Nixon Watches Classic Mellor


I was browsing around the A store website and came accross their promotion on the classic Mellor designed watch by Nixon. I owned a Nixon  Newton in Black until earlier this year when it was stolen on Hvar island in Croatia. I miss it and am still angry that some bastard stole it.  They are comfortable amazing watches that always get noticed and complimented. I dont know how long they last, as I have never got over 6 months as a owner but from chatting to other owners I never hear anything bad about them.

The well designed Mellow design reminds me a little of new the black on black Swatch designs but seems to have a little more in the build side and the strap design loops look quiet rugged and well thought through.

A store has a special on them at the moment with 15 % off all purchases. Click here if you wanna get one from them in South Africa. A Store Is Good.