Popular Post

Why Don't You-Name a Room?

.
of course all "why don't you's" lead to Diana Vreeland's famous lines. She coined the phrase and it continues to rule the thoughts of many bloggers, whether they know it or not.

so many are Always finding an amaZing innovation to post!
A How to demonstration to do.
I don't.
Not yet anyway-But,
I am going to try some Why Don't You? posts this year. I hope they will be of use-whether practical or frivolous or both.


The Red Room 1904

Why don't you Name a room?
OR
Why don't you Wallpaper a room?
OR Why don't you Paper a room & Name it?

I, for one, am pining for A Papered Room this year.

the blue room





the green room





the yellow room





the red room





the fuschia room?
(my personal favourite)



the purple & black room?
stunning.




all damask papers by Cole & Son
all photographs of Rooms at the White House here
.