Popular Post

thinking of PINK

 .



thinking of PINK
thanks to fellow blogger, Mrs. Blandings' annual "Post Pink" prompting
to mark the 1st day of breast cancer awareness month.
from textile designer LULU's Trail of Inspiration a cushion honoring her mother. I adore her blog-its personal,  original & full of inspiration.



if you have ever had a call to return to have additional views done after an initial MAMMOGRAM screening, you must know the things that run through your head. 
thinking.
not thinking.
& thinking positively.
I have had this call twice over the 25 or so years. Just recently- and though the radiologist assures me there is little concern-I will go back in a few months for an update. I know something is there. I go jauntily along with daily routines-just as if I did not know.
but I DO & 
I am better off-knowing- 


 being AWARE is what it is all about.   
 AWARENESS LINK here 


 .