Popular Post

blog BLISS

.


 NH & friend read the blog entry here

in the sphere of blogging there are some stellar ones. new discoveries shining out. One I am especially admiring is the new Nicky Haslam blog. I have written-He is the One, my decorator for the decorator. Is it his ability to nimbly create fresh "period"spaces, references to the grand rooms of the past or his personal joie de vivre?
Inevitably -It must be both.



Now- lo, Nicky & his Creative Director at NH Design, Colette van den Thillart, pictured above are writing the posts and they are going to be all about favorite topics like- design, parties and his inspirations. Can not wait to get caught up on the posts and follow along. If you've read his rollicking biography-memoir You will know the blog will be buzzing.

This is a great new resource for great things- So get off to this post and read the article from Financial Times by Nicky, HALLOWED HAVEN  It is all about the English drawing room. My favorite line from the article is:

The room should not be immaculate: otherwise it becomes stiff, formal and uninviting. NH

My new credo
&
My "if only." room by NH.






Other NH posts at little augury are HERE.
.